Literacy SCQF Level 3
What is Literacy SCQF Level 3?
This course is designed to work with learners at a beginner level, and is solely for individuals who struggle with reading, writing, spelling and grammar and who would wish to develop their skills further with support.
What will this course cover?
This course will cover three main areas:
- English and Communication - Understanding Language
- English and Communication - Creating Texts
- English and Communication - Listening and Talking
- This is a 12 week course.
- This course will be delivered at The Marie Trust - Day Centre.
- Commencing Wednesday 5th December.
- Time: 10am - 12pm.
Who is this course for?
This course is specifically for individuals who have experienced barriers to accessing mainstream learning opportunities as a result of experiencing homelessness, ex-offending, mental health or addiction issues.
What will i get out of this course?
This course aims to enable learners to:
- Understand and respond to simple word - based texts.
- Create simple word - based texts to communicate ideas, opinions or information
- Listen and respond to simple spoken ideas, opinions or information and communicate simple ideas, opinions or information.